If you’re planning a renovation or a building or development project, you will need a structural engineer.
Verdant Engineering is a company that cares about homes, buildings & our environment. We work with cost efficiency & we consciously strive for low social & environmental impact.
- re-design your existing plans to decrease cost & increase sustainability aspects for ongoing cost savings & low environmental impact
- help you design & build a sustainable home while taking the time to make it happen & recommending sustainable builders &/or tradespeople
- help you with sustainable renovations & improvements to your existing building
- help you with council application processes
- inspect you property (site) to investigate & diagnose problems with your current home, such as: cracking walls, leaning or damaged retaining walls or dampness.
We offer engineering advice, design, drafting & certification
We have experience with residential, commercial, industrial & public projects (as well as a few unusual ones to!)
Bec is passionate about engineering & building greener futures. She brings together almost 20 years of experience in industry know-how to assist you with your project.
Rebecca Barton, BE(Civil), MIEAust 312859